Buy Down CSA at Argos Farm
weekly fresh vegetables, pasture raised meat, and preserves for your family
What is a BUY DOWN CSA?
A BUY DOWN CSA, is a program where shares that members purchase are defined by a monetary
amount and will serve to afford each member a certain amount of
credit that can be used to buy products throughout the program
season. You will start with a credit account and in return you will receive an advantage in the form of a 10% Discount for your commitment to our farm from June 1, 2018 – September 28, 2018.
$305.00 for a 17 week period, you receive $340.00 worth of Argos Farm Products, spread out into a 17 week period.
Argos Farm is located at 1250 Lacey Road, Forked River, New Jersey.
You choose the vegetables, meat, fruit, eggs, baked goods, canned goods, and flowers you want and in the quantity, you want.
Spend your total account balance spread out over the 17week season.
Come shop when it's convenient for you. No obligation to shop on a certain day of the week. With the tailgate market comes the face to face interaction with us! Ask questions and get inspiration on how to prepare, store, and best enjoy what we grow!
Come visit us at the Farmers’ Market and receive a 10% Discount.
- All Certified Naturally Grown Produce grown on Argos Farm.
- Pasture Raised Pork, Chicken, and Beef raised on Argos Farm (as available). Bacon is excluded.
- Free Range Eggs raised on Argos Farm (as available).
- Preserved Goods
- You Pick Flowers & Blueberries.
- Baked Goods such as Artisan Breads & Apple Cider Donuts available Friday – Sunday .
- Our vegetables, meats, eggs, fruits, and flowers are available -first come first serve.
- MEAT (all meats are frozen except chicken will be available fresh for approx. on week after processing)
- BEEF: Ground Beef, NY Strip, Rib Eye, Roasts, Short Ribs, & Sirloin
- CHICKEN: Whole Chicken or Cut into 8 pieces
- PORK: Chops, Boston Butt, Sweet Sausage, Hot Sausage, Kielbasa, Hot Dogs, Beer & Cheddar Bratwurst, Chorizo, and Breakfast Sausage
- PRESERVES: Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Salad Dressings, BBQ Sauces, and Broths excluding HONEY!
Where to Shop:
Argos Farm Wednesday – Friday 12pm -6pm & Saturday & Sunday 10am – 4pm
Forked River Farmers’ Market: FRIDAY’s, Lacey Road, Forked River, 11am – 5pm ONLY Receive 10% OFF DISCOUNT
Certified Naturally Grown Produce
The following are estimates of harvesting times and are subject to change based on weather.
FIRST 6 WEEKS:
MID 5 WEEKS:
LAST 6 WEEKS:
HERBS: Basil, Dill, Mint, Oregano, Parsley, & Rosemary