Come and harvest your memories year after year @ ARGOS FARM!
9/21/13 - 10/27/13
NEW MONTH of OCTOBER
THURSDAY: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
FRIDAY: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Monday,October 7, 2013
PRICES for 2013 SATURDAY, SUNDAY, & COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND:
FREE - 2 and under
FREE PARKING FOR 2013!
We now accept Credit Cards at Admission, Pumpkin Picking, and Concessions.
PRICES for 2013 THURSDAY & FRIDAY (excluding COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND):
FREE - 2 and under
ADMISSION INCLUDES: Corn Maze, Hay Ride, Cow Train, Pig Races, Big Hay Slide, Corn Box, Hay Mountain, Sand Hill, Pony Hop, Duck Races, Lasso, and visiting the Farm Animals.
EXTRAS: PONY RIDES and CORN CANNON
Pony Rides - $5.00 for children 7 years old & under & Corn Cannon- $1.00 per ear, $2.00 for every three ears of corn. CASH ONLY!
ENTER A PHOTO CONTEST!
We just love seeing your photos taken here at ARGOS FARM!
WINNER receives a $100.00 Argos Farm Gift Certificate towards Country Fun 2014!
Second Place receives a $75.00 Argos Farm Gift Certificate to Country Fun 2014!
Third Place receives a $50.00 Argos Farm Gift Certificate to Country Fun 2014!
Gift Certificates may be applied to Admission, Pumpkin Patch, Farm Market, and/or Cedar Shack Grill. NO CASH BACK.
Entries must be received by November 5, 2013. Winners will be announced by November 26, 2013.
For photos, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s How-To Instructions:
1. Attach your favorite 3 photos to the above email.
2. In the subject link write "Contest entry by (your name)"
3. Remove any email signature or text within the email message.
4. Then send the email.
By submitting your photos in the contest, you agree to the following Contest Rules.
1. The contest is open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
2. Photos must be taken at Argos Farm during the 2013 Fall Season.
3. A panel of judges will select the top photo based on relevance to Argos Farm, originality and quality of the photos. Fall season winner will be announced by November 26, 2013 on our website.
4. Argos Farm will display the top winners on their website and Facebook following the 2013 Fall Season. Photo entries may also be shown prior.
5. No more than three (3) entries per person.
6. Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.
7. All photo entries become property of Argos Farm and may be used in any other media featuring the farm. Photos may be used online on the farm website, Facebook page, just to mention a few.